ANM Vision, Mission, and Statement of Faith
In Matthew 24:14, Jesus promises His people that “this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations.” That is our vision, and we believe that every Christian has a part to play in making that a reality.
ANM encourages, equips, and advocates for strategic and fruitful local ministries around the world who are introducing the Gospel of Jesus to unevangelized and unreached people where they live.
Our Statement of Faith
- that the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired word of God, inerrant in the original documents and of final authority in all matters of faith and practice;
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- in the full deity and perfect humanity of our Lord, His representative and substitutionary sacrifice, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, His present high priestly ministry, and His personal return in power and glory;
Statement of Faith (Continued)
- in the regeneration by the Holy Spirit, which is absolutely necessary for the salvation of fallen, sinful, and lost mankind and which is a free gift of God’s grace received by personal faith through Christ Jesus;
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust: those who are saved to everlasting blessedness, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- and that the universal church is composed of all true believers in Christ Jesus who are united in Him and to one another by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The chief functions of the church are to worship God and witness for the Lord Jesus Christ until He returns. The local church is composed of a group of believers in a specific locality who gather in Christ’s name for the breaking of bread, prayers, fellowship and teaching.