About This Cause
Stand with Christians worldwide who suffer for their faith in Christ.
Around the world, Christians endure profound persecution for their faith. It’s estimated that more Christians died for their faith in the 20th century than in all centuries prior combined. The causes vary: Islamic oppression, Communist regimes, anti-Christian governments, and Hindu and Buddhist religious nationalism. Yet however diverse the causes of their suffering may be, they remain united with each other and their brothers and sisters in Christ around the globe.
As we’ve moved into the 21st century, the persecution of Christians has continued to increase. You can bring awareness to fellow believers in your community through the resources we provide. And you can help your brothers and sisters internationally by praying and by donating to provide safe houses, medical care, family aid, and more.
“Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.”
– Hebrews 13:3
Get Resources on the Persecuted Church
Access our free resources for individuals and churches on the persecuted church.
- An e-book titled What Does the Bible Say about Persecution?
- A small group study titled A Biblical Perspective on Persecution: Four Small Group Studies
- A prayer guide to help you pray for persecuted Christians living in Muslim-majority countries
- A sermon outline on persecution
- Children’s/Sunday school curriculum on persecution