God has already placed a passion in the hearts of many American saints like you to become involved with the work He is doing through native missionaries, and we are grateful. Here at ANM, we have the joy of reaching out and matching the passions which God has placed in your hearts with the needs of our brothers and sisters overseas. By combining the passions of your hearts to fulfill those needs, we are releasing native missionaries to more fully step into the calling God has placed in their hearts. There are many ways to partner with native missionaries through ANM.
Learn. We have various media resources for teaching individuals and churches what God is doing around the world as He reaches the unreached through native missionaries. Please browse our web site to find opportunities in which God may have called you to participate. Our media offerings include books, curriculum, newsletters, a magazine, and email updates. Additionally, we are working hard to provide other web-based resources that will be available on-line in the coming months. These resources will be made available to help you become better connected to native missionaries and better engaged in a partnership that will advance their work.
Connect. We provide opportunities for you to connect with native missionaries in a personal manner. For example, individuals and churches can host visiting native missionaries. There are multiple ways for native missionaries to share in church services, Bible studies, Sunday school classes, Christian school chapels, cell groups, prayer meetings and other small groups. We already work with many churches to develop missions’ conferences, women’s conferences, and Vacation Bible School programs which highlight native missionaries. Click here for opportunities.
Engage. Once you, or your church, or your friends learn how God is using native missionaries in His plan of world evangelization and become connected in some way with one or more native missionaries, we seek to help you become more fully engaged in their work for the Lord. In this section of the site, you will be introduced to ways you can engage with what God is doing to reach the remaining unreached.
- Sponsor. Share God's love with a child by sponsoring a native missionary or a child.
- Pray. We provide ministry updates and newsletters for each of our ministry partner organizations. Armed with information on one or more ministries, you who have a passion for the work of native missionaries can lift them up in prayer and bring their needs to the throne of grace.
- Give. The heart of all our efforts is securing the regular support for native missionaries. We also advocate for many critical projects in support of each of our native missionary partners.
- Go. Every year, we sponsor opportunities for you, your church, small groups, or friends to serve alongside native missionaries and experience firsthand the work that God is doing through their ministries. Use the gifts He has given you for His service on these trips including: construction, pastoral skills, teaching, and medical care.
- Advocate. Be a voice for those who are faithfully serving the Lord around the world.
- and more...