Give back when you shop
Amazon created a simple way for shoppers to give back to nonprofit charities. When you shop on AmazonSmile, .05% of your eligible Amazon purchases will be automatically donated to the charity of your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and free way to turn your online purchases into help for others. When you shop at smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection, and shopping experience — but Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price to the eligible organization you choose to support.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When you use AmazonSmile to shop online and choose Advancing Native Missons as your supported charitable organization, you help reach the remaining unreached people groups in the world with the Gospel. Donations from AmazonSmile are used where the needs are greatest.
How do I set up AmazonSmile to support ANM?
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Follow the prompts and select Advancing Native Missions as your supported charitable organization.
- Shop on smile.amazon.com every time you want to make an Amazon purchase.
How do I set up AmazonSmile on my mobile app?
You must complete the steps in the section above before AmazonSmile will appear as an option in your mobile app.
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your mobile device.
- Go into the main menu (☰) and tap “Settings.”
- Tap “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
It’s that easy!